Fleet Management with KENT CamEye
Fleet business, either small or large, needs complete attention and a single miss can keep you away from yielding maximum profit. No matter how vast your employee base is, ultimately it is you who is required to monitor the operation, throughout. To get this job done efficiently, integrate KENT CamEye, a dash-cam-with-GPS tracker in your vehicles.
In a fleet business, KENT CamEye for vehicles brings in great support in terms of proper management and operations. It offers a fleet management portal that maps and manages the entire vehicles system, reducing the manual effort for the same. The portal has a Trips section that displays everything you need to know for tracking and monitoring your fleet. It displays various details against each device name, chronologically. In the window, it will first show the place of start and the time when the trip started. Similarly, you will find the location and timing of the end of the trip.
Let’s see what all does this Trips section provides and how it can help in making fleet management more efficient:
- Trip Stats: Once you click on the trip stats section, you will get to see the whole statistics of the journey. You can see the average speed and the maximum speed to identify if the driver was driving within the speed limit or not. The total distance covered during the journey and duration will be displayed in a separate window. The trip stats section also provides the total number of alerts generated during that particular trip. Fleet drivers generally leave the engine idle, which is the major reason behind fuel consumption and affects the vehicle’s health. However, the trip stats of this portal will make you aware of any condition of engine idling and its duration.
- Alert: KENT CamEye for vehicles offers alerts on the breach of certain safety measures. You will be able to track the conduct and driving behavior of your drivers all the time. Therefore, KENT CamEye, dash-cam-with-GPS tracker has been provided with various alerts that help you in proper monitoring of your fleet. It will show the number of alerts triggered during a journey. This section will give the detailed information with the name of alerts including trip start and end.
- Face: KENT CamEye for vehicles is an advanced security device, integrated with artificial intelligence. The inside camera of the device captures the faces of the driver and the passengers seated inside the vehicle. You can check who all boarded your vehicle and if they were genuine or not. Moreover, you can see if the driver of the vehicle is one from those whitelisted, or someone else had taken the wheels during the journey.
- Trip Video: KENT CamEye comes embedded with dual cameras that record the time-lapse video for both inside and outside views. The video is then uploaded and stored on a Cloud. In the fleet management portal, the videos will be available for watching as another function under the trips section. You can play the video anytime to watch the activities recorded inside and outside the vehicle. The videos can be used as evidence in case you find any misconduct of drivers during the journey.
- Route Playback: As an advanced GPS tracker, KENT CamEye for vehicles records the entire route traveled by the vehicle. You can further playback the route which will be displayed in a very comprehensive manner on the map. It will show you every lane through which your driver had traveled. You can check if the driver took any unnecessary route or intentionally took a detour. In this way, you can keep a check on the redundant costs like fuel and delay in delivery.
Hence, the Trips section of the KENT CamEye fleet management portal is an all-in-one function that solves your worries related to the fleet.