Importance of GPS in Enterprise Mobile Apps
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the emerging technologies that have rapidly gained popularity in both business and science.
Over the last few years, technology has developed at a high speed and its application in our life has spread to an extent where we now use this technology for almost everything be it production, education, medicine or ecommerce.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is a technology that emphasizes the formation of intelligent machines that work and respond like humans in specific instances. Some computer applications that are designed to work with artificial intelligence are:
· Speech recognition
· Problem solving
AI as an application makes a person’s life easier and saves time. It reduces the limitations of a person, and s/he can witness its presence not only in laboratories but also in everyday life, GPS tracking, energy networks and in the virtual world.
How AI seamlessly integrates with enterprise mobile app?
To implement AI in machine learning, several enterprise mobile apps are working together. They are trying to balance human intelligence with data handling skills of new-age machines.
An AI technology is used in healthcare, retail, advertising, automotive sector, finance, etc. and we can see live examples in everyday life. The virtual assistant like Siri and Alexa, make our day-to-day management easier and more efficient.
Other example of AI integration is Chatbots used by business houses that ensure better time management and business productivity.
There are mobile apps that help companies plug field personnel into the internet of things (IoT) with GPS tracking solutions. This is effectively used by the sales and marketing team.
How KENT CamEye uses AI?
KENT CamEye is an innovative car security device that integrates AI technology with mobile app. It is a dash cam cum GPS tracker that records everything happening inside and outside the car. The GPS tracking device even allows live video streaming of either camera, from anywhere in the world.
KENT CamEye is equipped with AI smart alerts. These alerts are sent on your smartphones as soon as any set parameter is breached. You can set a defined parameter for each alert within the mobile app. Being a connected device, KENT CamEye sends out real-time alerts on the user’s smartphone for:
- Over speeding: It alerts the user if the car travels above a prescribed speed limit
- Geo-fencing: If the car goes in/outside of a certain radial area, it alerts the user
- Engine idling: If the engine runs idle beyond a prescribed duration, an alert is sent to the owner
- Noise level: If the noise level inside the car goes above the set limit
- AC on: An alert is sent to the owner if the car’s heating/cooling is switched on while the car is parked
- Place of interest: When the car enters/exits a specified place in a selected area in the map
- Unknown driver detection: If an unlisted person is detected at the driver’s seat
- Low battery: If the battery of the device falls below 15% an alert is generated
- Reboot attempt: On an attempt to reboot the device, an alert is sent
- Camera blacked out: If the camera is covered with tape or an object by anyone in the car an alert is sent to the owner’s mobile·
- Power plug out: When power cable is disconnected, intentionally or mistakenly the user is alerted via an in-app message.
KENT CamEye is a plug and play device and has an easy DIY (do-it-yourself) installation process, taking power from the 12V car socket, which does not interfere with the original electrical wiring or the vehicle’s OBD (onboard diagnostics) port.